- Bentley Factory. Crewe, England
- Royal Tapestry Factory, Madrid
- Factory in Faverges of S.T. Dupont
- Paper Monuments, ancient books
- Ian Fleming's house in Goldeneye, Jamaica
- The island of Mauritius
- Vigata, an imaginary place for Inspector Montalbano
- Rome, Italy. Locations of Fellini's La dolce vita (1960)
- 1000 Miglia, la corsa più bella del mondo
- Épernay, France. Moët & Chandon and Dom Pérignon caves. The Home of Champagne.
Corrado Bonora is a freelance photographer based in Rome, Italy and in Madrid, Spain. Shooting for press: architecture, industrial, landscape, portraits, reportage, still life, travel.